Wednesday 27 June 2012

Printy McPrinterson

Photobucket

Brace yourselves, it’s quite possible a box of Crayolas threw up in here.
Photobucket
Photobucket

From my Word! series: 'The Lord is my light and my salvation' - Psalm 27:1. Three point prisms reflect our triune God in a multifaceted riot of color.This fella all but drove me to apoplexy cos I had to redo the hand-lettering 3 times. meep! but he's finally done and I love him, my little acrylic + sweat & tears baby. *faint*

PolychromeLove
Polychrome Love is available in 5 x 7 inch prints and A6 sized greeting cards.   
'Like the appearance of a rainbow in the clouds on a rainy day, so was the radiance around him. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD.' - Ezekiel 1:28

Prints are available here or via email

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment